Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Heart Felt Pins


Hello Friends!

What did i stay up all night doing?
Making these little guys for the girls!

It was one of those nights i knew i should have been snuggled in my bed sleeping but
i was too excited to see how they would turn out!







With Valentine's Day around the corner I was looking for a great idea for a Valentines gift other than candy. I searched the web and found these cute little guys from purl bee.

i didn't have any pinking shears so mine are cut with regular scissors. I added the girls' initials for fun.
i'll be making 12 of these for the girls' preschool class... I think i'll start now by making a few tonight. These are really fun and easy to make.

Another fun project i can't wait to make are these cute heart felt barrettes from the purl bee.


until next time,

xo
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment