Monday, April 4, 2011

Ruffle Table Skirt and First Day of Camp


my inspiration

Hello Friends!

i have another quick post this week. My youngest daughter is having her birthday party this weekend and i've asked my mom to help me sew her a pretty ruffle table cloth for her birthday. i was lucky to find this tutorial here. The tutorial was a big help but my Mother ended up taking matters into her own hands. She's never let me down before so i just listened, watched and helped.










Last week my daughter went off to her first camp. it was an emotional day for me. i was excited for this day to come but right know it's reminding me of how old she is getting. i know, i know, she is only 3 most of you are saying but i can't help but feel this way. She is everything to me! it's going by too fast!


Her first packed lunch....... i had to make it special!


Check back next week to see the ruffle table cloth finished and pictures from my daughters 2nd birthday.

Hope everyone has a great week!

until next time,

xo,
Cheryl

1 comment: