Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and Finds at the Remnants of the Past Show


Hello Friends!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day from our family to yours!

What a beautiful day to reflect on all things we appreciate about our Moms and for our children to show us their appreciation.


it melts your heart doesn't it?

(preschool Mother's Day poem)

Sometimes you get discouraged
because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
on furniture and walls.

But every day I'm growing...
I'll be grown up someday
And all those tiny handprints
will surely fade away.

So here's a final handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small


Being a Mother is sometimes the most difficult thing there is,
but most rewarding!

ROTP
Ok, so, i feel i was super lucky to have taken home this super awesome farm table. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it. i've been looking for the perfect sewing table.


i love everything about it!


i also picked up this grain sack from Euro Linens.
it was in great condition. Really pretty!


i was thinking about making a table runner out of it or i might just add it to my collection of grain sacks.


i thought this necklace was cool. My sweet fiance bought it for me as an early Mother's Day gift. i've been wearing it everyday! (thanks honey!)


The zinc pitcher is from Dreamy Whites online shop.


As soon as you open the door to pick up your package off the doorstep you can smell the lavender aroma. it smells so good! Everything Maria from Dreamy Whites does is so beautiful. From the first time i discovered Maria's blog my favorite thing was her zinc French pitcher. Now i'm a proud owner of my very own. Thank you Maria!

i'll be back this Friday to link up with Miss Mustard Seed.
Furniture Feature Fridays

Goodnight and have a wonderful Monday everybody!

until next time,

xo,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. HI Cheryl,
    I adore your new table and all of your other goodies!!! Everything is so fabulous!!
    Have a beautiful week.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is amazing!!! I love Marias shop too~ it is addicting! Hugs,Rachel ;)

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too found a lovely chippy weathered White Harvest Farm Table several years ago and LOVE it. It also gave me the opportunity to Bless a Friend with the large Honey Oak Table and Chairs I used to have, which was just her style preference. Your Table and French Bistro Chairs are fabulous!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete