Sunday, October 30, 2011

Apple Paint Cups





Hello!
I hope all is well and that your week was a fabulous one!

Thank you so much for leaving me sweet comments on my posts from last week! I always read each and every one!
Also, thank you to Devon over at Ironstone and Pine for giving me The Versatile Blogger award and Laurie from The Farmhouse for featuring my Romantic Fireside post. I'm always grateful when ever my blog is featured. I'm truly honored ladies, thank you!

After getting our pumpkins home from the pumpkin patch the girls and I spent an evening painting pumpkins. It's a great alternative to carving pumpkins since they're not old enough yet.

I'll be back soon to share my blue door that I've decorated for fall.

Have a fun and safe Halloween!

until next time,

xo
Cheryl

9 comments:

  1. cute idea! my little guy is still too young also, I might have to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl~
    What a cute idea! Hope you and your kids have a Happy Halloween!!!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl,
    What a fabulous idea!!! And your photos look just beautiful!
    Have a lovely week.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling idea! Have a Happy Halloween!! xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures and what a good idea.

    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog - it looks great! Off for a look around. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through Maria's Dreamy whites and I am now a new follower. I just spent my morning falling in love with all of your posts! Love your decorating and vintage finds, can't wait to see more :)
    Hope you and your girls have a wonderful Halloween tonight!

    ReplyDelete