Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Mantle



Hello Friends!

I thought I would share my fall mantle with you this morning..

To create my fall mantle I used items I already had in the house in a different way.
I wanted to keep my mantle clean, simple and add some warmth to give it that fall feeling.

The three baskets were purchased from different places, the top one only cost a few dollars at a garage sale.
I love the way the three of them look stacked on top of each other.
I'm also loving the way the weathered wood frame looks against the white brick and I'm not the artist behind this chalkboard masterpiece.
I have my friend Dalsu to thank!
Thank you Dalsu!


It was so important to me when creating my fall mantle that I did something my kids would love too, and they do!
They love pointing to the characters on the chalkboard and telling me their names.
Together as a family we love to watch the Charlie Brown holiday classics.

The amber glass bottle is new and it's exactly what I needed to bring some warmth to my mantle.

If you missed my fireplace makeover go here.

Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!

until next time,

xo
Cheryl


19 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the chalkboard with Charlie Brown. So awesome and so fun keeping it geared for children. Love your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your artist did a wonderful job and you put it all together so lovely.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Cheryl!!! "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" is one of my boy's favorite's as well as mine. I used to watch it when I was a little girl.
    Hope you have a beautiful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it ! So sweet and simple warm and inviting !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Cheryl! :) Your mantel is the best fall mantel Ive seen! LOVE the peanuts characters!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mantle is perfect! Probably the best fall mantel yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mantle is great and I LOVE the drawing and the brown bottle! Simple but beautiful and colorful! I have bottles but not a brown one yet. My next item to look out for!! Have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl!

    This is so cute!!! :) I'm partial to the Peanuts Characters because we love those classics here at home too!!! You did a fantastic job on creating a unique and fun fall mantle!


    Cheers,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeousness!!! I love your blackboard frame so so much! The baskets are so cozy and have such great texture. The amber botttle is perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this! What a great mix of elements...something for you and something for the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this!! so original and so fabulous!! how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh.....those baskets made my heart skip a beat, Cheryl! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely an adorable mantel.

    come visit anytime--and hope you will enter my shabby chic giveaway:

    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/why-is-pearl-blushing.html

    warmly,

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ordering of each stuff is perfect. The mantle is great and I wonder to watch those brown bottle! Those are simple but beautiful and colorful!! I have bottles but not a brown one yet.
    eye wash safety showers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheryl, your mantel is charming. Love your three baskets stacked together and the Charlie Brown art is a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the vintage baskets, and the Charlie Brown chalkboard art is a great idea... too cute!
    ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your chalkboard! Everything is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete