Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Blue Door Decorated For Fall


Hello Dear Friends!
Happy November!

Today I'm sharing my decorative vintage blue door in full Fall decor. This gorgeous wreath is made from real Oak leaves in some of Autumns most beautiful hues. I picked it up from the local health food store's floral department.


Completing the look is this scrumptious handmade knitted banner.
I fell in love with the knitted style banner after seeing my friends post.
I quickly requested one in fall colors (thank you Lori!).
If your interested in one for yourself you can go here.
Also, Lori did a precious photo shoot with my daughter modeling her beautiful knitted cape. I'd like to share that link with you, click here.


I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween!

Until next time,

xo
Cheryl


12 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl, All the colors are beautiful together on your blue door! First knitted banner I have seen but have fallen in love with it! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say that the photo shoot of your daughter is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your Fall decorated door. The knitted banner and the Oak leaves wreath are beautiful! Great and inspiering photos! :)) -Husfruas Memoarer-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cheryl,
    You little angel looks so precious!!! I love those photos. You should enlarge them and hang them on the wall, how cute would they be all together?!!
    Loving your fall wreath and banner too, it looks gorgeous on that yummy chippy door.
    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl-
    Your daughter looks so precious!!! Loving the leaf wreath. I have seem some like that, but none quite as vibrant!!!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your door looks so pretty, Cheryl. I looked at the photos of your daughter...oh my goodness, how adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it Cheryl! So pretty and unique~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo cute! love it ...and the door with the orange leafs...perfection!...xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful door.

    Have a nice weekend.

    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this-it's wonderful!! The color on your door is so pretty too- Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly brought new life to that old door with those beautiful, colorful decorations! The fall decorations, especially the hand-knitted banner, gave your vintage door a very lively design. How much time did you spend designing it, BTW? It seems you spent a lot of time coming up with that design. Cheers to that! :)

    [Adam Waterford]

    ReplyDelete